Rosler Retrofit: Plant modernization
Through our retrofit brand, Tune-Up, we offer a broad range of systematic and unique solutions for blasting technology, including: an innovative range of turbines featuring the Rutten und Gamma G designs, a large selection of blast nozzles, as well as components for automation and optimized controls for process consistency. Retrofit cannot only minimize consumption of energy and operating resources but can also increase the operational times of spare parts, while decreasing maintenance and repair costs. This results in considerable cost savings for our customers.
Rosler spare parts: always in-stock, delivered quickly to the customer
We maintains an extensive inventory of replacement and spare parts at our locations. This means that spare parts are ready to be shipped to you when you need them to minimize equipment downtime. Our field service personnel can also deliver and install your spare parts.
In addition to standard spare parts, additional components and consumables, Rosler also has a vast inventory of special components, which can be produced quickly and efficiently with in-house CNC and laser production capabilities.
Spare parts are delivered immediately, by overnight courier, if needed. Additional storage consultation to optimize your production processes round out our service offering for spare parts and components.
Rosler shot blasting technology includes the following brands: Rutten, Hunziker, Baiker, Köhne, Vapor Blast and Jet Wheelblast.
We also offer reliable replacement part service for equipment from other manufacturers.
Rosler On-Site Service: anywhere and everywhere
Our blasting technology service team, of about 40 members, ensures you all-around support for all instances with only one contact. We will gladly make ourselves available to you, and are always at your service.
For us, innovation doesn't end with the development of new products or components. We think ahead and tread a comprehensive path with you, designed for your desires and requirements: from machine installation to comprehensive after sales services.
Our Blasting technology service departments services include:
- Assembly and commissioning: flexible timing, reliable and competent
- Repairs and corrective maintenance: quick and uncomplicated, with short response times.
- Service and Inspection: with individual service contracts
- Advice on process optimization: Use Rosler know-how with the options of having tests run in our test center.
- System conversion: regardless of how large or complex, with additional confirmation of CE conformity
- Remote maintenance and telephone support: in urgent cases, +44 (0) 151 / 482 44-24
- Aid in the fulfillment of operator obligations: Using our service, you are in a position to prove your operator obligations to the legislators and your insurance agency.
- Earth conductor testing pursuant to DIN EN 60204-1/ VDE 0113
- Working materials testing pursuant to the Operational Safety Ordinance (BetrSichV)
- Functional testing of filter systems pursuant to the Hazardous Materials Ordinance (GefStV)
- as well as testing of crane systems, CO2 extinguisher systems, pressure boiler systems, explosion protection filter systems, burners and post-combustion and dye-room testing
- Legally valid documentation pursuant to DIN EN 82079-1: we offer replacements and translations
- Shot blasting technology training: individual and tried and tested, from the Rosler Academy